Monday, September 12, 2005

Another one rides the bus

Today I put my older son on the bus for his first day of public school. They have only a half day today, so I am leaving soon to pick him up. I blubbered like a baby this morning as I watched him drive away. How did he get so big? How did I get so old? I was pregnant with him when I defended my PhD. He is the reason we bought our house and got serious about our careers and got a maid service and a lawn service and a marriage counselor. Kids have no idea how much they rock their worlds. Which is another way of saying what I have known since I became a mother:

Most of the justice in this world is meted out unknowingly by children.

God bless 'em. Good thing they are so cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger ebaypowerseller2006 said...

101 Tips For Enhancing Your Love Life!!

You have a very good blog here. Full of adult dating chat
content. Stop by my site if you have time to read more on adult dating chat
.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home